1 onion, chopped
Splash B-Well Garlic infused oil
300 g Beef mince
15 ml Beef spice
250 ml Tomato Pasta Sauce
125 ml Mozzarella,grated
60 ml B-well Thick and Creamy Mayonnaise
400 g (1 roll) Puff Pastry
Pre-heat your oven to 200°C
1. Heat the oil and fry onions until soft. Take out and keep aside
2. Fry mince until golden brown, season with spice.
3. Add onions back along with tomato pasta sauce. Let simmer un
til most liquid is gone. Let cool.
4. Mix Mozzarella and Mayonnaise together, spread evenly on unrolled Puff Pastry.
5. Spread mince mixture on top of mozzarella.
6. Roll dough into a spiral.
7. Cut dough “sausage” in 2 cm slices and place on baking try.
8. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and crispy
9. Serve with a salad.