250 ml Sugar
125 ml butter
2,5 ml Vanilla Essence
250 ml Cake flour
2,5 ml Baking soda
250 ml Oats
125 ml fine coconut
250 ml Corn flakes
100 g Melted chocolate
30 ml canola oil
60 ml Chopped pecan nuts
1 Beat sugar and butter until soft and fluffy
2. Add eggs and Vanilla
3. Add cake flour, baking soda, oats, coconut, cornflakes and salt. Beat until combined
4. Let dough rest in fridge for about an hour.
5 . Pre heat oven to 180C. Roll teaspoon sized ball from cookie dough
6. Place on oiled baking sheet and press flat with fork.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
8. Melt chocolate over double boiler, add oil.
9. Drizzle some of chocolate over cookies en top with chopped nuts.