500 g Marzipan
8 Phyllo sheets
1 egg, whisked
5 ml Fine Cinnamon
300 g Chocolate
125 ml Cream
1 orange Zest
Preheat oven to 200°C
1. Roll marzipan in 4 snakes about thumb thickness
2. Place one Phyllo sheet on surface. Brush with egg and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Place 1 sheet on top of another.
3. Do this with the other sheets. You should have 4 thicker sheet at the end
4. Melt chocolate and cream over a double boiler. Add orange zest and let cool down.
5. Spread ¼ of chocolate over 1 sheet.
6. Place Marzipan snake op top side of sheet. Gently roll up until a thicker snake
7. Place log in centre and roll up to look like a snake.
8. Do the same with the other 3 logs
9. Join the logs by interlocking the ends.
10. Bake for 15-20 min, or until golden brown.
11. Cool down and dust with icing.