500 g Butter
250 ml Icing sugar
875 ml Cake flour
125 ml Cornstarch
1 ml Oryx Desert salt
375 ml Chopped pecan nuts
125 ml Icing for dusting
1. Cream butter until light, soft and fluffy, add icing and mix well
2. Add cake flour, cornstarch and pecan nuts. Mix until a dough forms
3. Divide dough into 3 logs. Wrap and shape into a log of 25 cm x 5 cm. Refrigerate until hard.
4. Preheat oven to 170C. Slice 1 cm rounds from the logs and place on prepared baking tray.
5. Bake for 13 minutes or until it just start to turn brown.
6. Remove from oven and let cool on a cooking rack.
7. Dust cooled cookies in rest of icing sugar.
Keep in air tight container.
WARNING: These cookies are addictive