Ingredients 2 Red peppers, seeded
30 ml Olive Oil
2,5 ml Salt
1 Onion, chopped
30 g Parsley
6-8 Garlic Cloves, crushed
2 Bay leaves
2,5 ml All spice, grounded
2 Whole Cloves
2,5 ml Cinnamon
2kg Stewed beef (chuck or brisket)
475 ml Bo Plaas Tinta Barocca Wine
30 ml Tomato Paste
1. Place peppers, Olive Oil and Salt in a food processor and blend until very fine.
2. Fry onion in a little oil, until cooked.
3. Add herbs and spices and fry until flavours develop.
4. Add the beef, the processed red peppers, Bo Plaas Tinta Barocca Wine and Tomato Paste.
5. Cover and let gently simmer for 2-3 hour or until beef is soft. Add more Bo Plaas Tinata Barocca wine if needed.
6. Serve with boiled potatoes and blanched green beans.