120 ml egg whites
250 ml castor sugar
2 ml vanilla
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until soft peaks.
Add sugar gradually and keep beating
Fold in the last 25 ml sugar and add the vanilla
Slightly grease or spray a baking tray sheet.
Spoon Meringue in a large circular shape. Make sure the walls are a bit higher to create a dam.
Bake in a preheated oven at 100 C – 110 C
60 ml sugar
2 egg yolk
40ml corn flour
500 ml milk
10ml lemon or orange rind
Heat the milk
Beat egg yolk and add the sugar and corn flour. Beat until light.
Add milk to the egg mixture. Return to low heat and cook until the mixture starts to thicken. Stir constantly
Add the flavourings and cook until the corn flour is cooked.(2minutes)
Cover and leave to cool.
250 ml Sugar
80 g Butter
125 ml Cream
5 ml coarse salt (Smoked flavour is the best)
1. Slowly melt sugar over low heat until dissolved, keep on heat until golden colour
2. Add butter and stir well. Add cream and stir well until everything is dissolved again.
3. Let cool and drizzle over dessert
3 Nectarines, quartered
3 Hard Peaches, quartered
5 Apricots, quartered
2 Plums, halved
60 ml Lemon flavoured Oil (B-well)
Pinch of Cinnamon
1. Brush fruit with oil.
2. Heat Griddle pan or medium heat fire.
3. Grill fruit on each side, taking care when you turn them. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
250 ml Cream
30 ml Icing Sugar
5 ml Vanilla
1. Whip cream until still, add sugar and vanilla. Keep chilled.
2. Pour Creme Patissiere in Meringue Shell followed by Whipped cream
3. Neatly pack grilled fruit on cream and pour salted caramel over Everything.
4. Serve immediately