Vanilla Chia Pudding
• ½ cup milk - dairy or non-dairy
• 2 Tbsp chia seeds
• 2 tsp maple syrup - honey, or sweetener
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• Optional Toppings - plain greek yogurt, fresh berries, sliced banana
How To Make Chia Pudding
1. Add milk, 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, sweetener, and vanilla to a medium bowl or jar.
2. Stir it together and seal with a lid.
3. Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours, but preferably overnight.
4. Add fresh toppings before serving and enjoy!
• Prep The Chia Pudding The Night Before. Chia puddings are really easy to assemble. But you want to give the chia seeds some time to fully soak up the milk. find that letting them soak overnight gives the best results.
• Meal Prep On Sundays. Make a big batch of chia pudding on Sunday night and divide it into 6 oz mason jars. It's an easy way to eat healthy breakfasts or snacks for the week.
• A Little Goes A Long Way. No need to eat a big amount of chia pudding, a small serving will fill you up! Chia seeds are high in healthy fiber which helps with digestion and can make you feel fuller longer.
• Maximum Freshness. If you make chia pudding in advance, don't add fresh toppings until the day you're ready to eat. This will prevent eating soggy fruit, which isn't much fun.
• Customize To Your Tastes. Once you try out a few chia pudding recipes and learn what you like, start playing around with different combinations. You can add different fruits, nuts or seeds, and don't be afraid to swap any ingredients that you don't like.