Mozzarella filled pull-apart bread
±350ml. Luke warm water
Mix all the ingredients, rubbing in the margarine before adding the yeast.
Add the lukewarm water to form soft dough. Then knead the dough well until smooth and elastic.
Cover and place in a warm, NOT HOT, to rise.
Knock down and form into 8-10 even sized balls
125 g Mozzarella cheese cut in blocks
125 g Butter, melted
1 garlic clove
5 ml Parsley
30 ml Parmesan, grated
1. Press the dough ball a little flatter and place mozzarella block in the middle.
2. Pinch the dough closed around the cheese.
3. Roll on the table to make sure the ball is round and properly closed.
4. Place on a lined baking tray 1 cm apart.
5. Cover and let rise until about double.
6. Bake in a 180°C oven until golden brown and sound hollow when knocking on it.
7. Melt butter and add garlic, parsley and Parmesan.
8. Brush over rolls and place back into the oven for another 5 minutes.