Panna Cotta Ingredients: 225 ml Cream
30 ml Castor sugar
5 ml vanilla
4 ml powder gelatine
1. Bring cream and sugar to the boil. Simmer gently for about 3 minutes.
2. Sponge gelatine in 10 ml of cold water.
3. Take cream off the heat and stir gelatine until dissolved.
4. Pour half way into glass moulds. Let set in fridge
Moscato Wine Jelly
500 ml BoPlaas Moscato Frizzante wine
50 g Castor sugar
4 Leaves gelatine
1. Bring wine and sugar to a gentle boil until sugar has dissolved.
2. Soak gelatine leaves in cold water.
3. Dissolve gelatine leaves in wine mixture and let cool down to room temperature
4. Gently pour jelly over panna cotta and let set in fridge.
2 Nectarines, chopped
100 ml BoPlaas Moscato Frizzante
1. Gently simmer nectarines and wine until soft and thick.
2. Let cool and spoon on top of set Jelly.