125 g Margarine
125 ml Peanut butter
125 ml White sugar
125 ml Brown sugar
375 ml Flour
4 ml Baking powder
1 ml Baking Soda
125 ml Chocolate
125 ml Icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a baking tray with cooking spray.
2. Cream margarine, peanut butter and sugars until soft and creamy. Add egg and beat well.
3. Sift in flour, baking powder and baking soda into butter mixture. Mix until just blended.
4. Use your hand and bring the mixture together,
5. Roll into 4cm balls and place on baking tray.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes until just brown.
7. Use a glass and press slightly to flatten cookie. Let cool on cooling rack.
Melt chocolate and drizzle over cookies. Dust with Icing sugar and keep in airtight container