1 cup flour
1 cup water
1 cup milk
5 ml oil
5 ml baking powder
5 ml vanilla essence
1. Add all the wet ingredients (water, milk, eggs, vanilla essence and oil) in a bowl and mix with a whisk until all the wet ingredients are incorporated.
2. While whisking, slowly add the flour and baking powder, and mix until smooth shiny batter. Add salt and mix through.
3. Heat a non stick pan on medium heat. The pan should be hot, but the heat must not be otherwise you can burn the bottom of your pancake before it's cooked through.
4. Scoop about a ladle full into a hot non stick pan.
5. Tilt the pan when you pour the batter in, to spread it out all over the pan. Place back on medium heat. Once the pancake batter starts pulling away from the sides, with bubbles in the batter on top, it's ready to flip and cook the other side.
6. Flip on to a plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and fold or roll.