Chef Maritha Steyn
Gelatine, softened in 50 ml water
500ml full cream milk
125 ml Cream
Honey or Castor sugar
50 ml Natural Yogurt
5ml vanilla essence or seeds of 1 pod
1. Soak gelatine, then heat.
2. Bring milk to boil, whisk in gelatine and cook for ± 1 mi
nute, remove from heat.
3. Place over an ice bath and continue whisking as it
4. Beat cream until stiff. Add the honey and vanilla
. In case of using a vanilla pod, remove the seeds
and add to milk.
5. Continue whisking milk mixture till soft and almost a
soft peak figure of 8 shapes.
6. Fold in yogurt and cream. Place in moulds.