140ml Natural yooghurt
175ml Lemon flavoured oil
3 eggs, beaten
250 ml flour
10 ml Baking powder
2 ml salt
250 ml desiccated coconut, lightly toasted
150 g White Chocolate
150 ml Cream
50g coconut shreds, toatsed
1 ripe mango
1. Preheat the oven to 180℃.
2. Grease and line the base of two 20 cm cake tins with greaseproof or parchment paper.
3. Mix the, sugar and eggs. Add yoghurt and oil. Mix in flour, baking powder, salt and desiccated coconut until smooth. Do not overmix.
4. Divide the mixture between the two tins. Bake for 30 minutes until golden and firm.
5. Leave the tins to cool for 10 minutes then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
6. Peel off the lining paper then slice each cake in half horizontally.
7. Peel the mango, slice it away from the stone and finely chop into small blocks
8. Frosting: Melt chocolate and cream over double boiler. Let cool for 2 hours in fridge.
9. When Chocolate is cooled. Whip with whisk until smooth and thick and mousse like consistency.
10. Place mango evenly between the cake layers. Cover top of cake with chocolate and sprinkle with the toasted coconut and more mango.