400 g puff pastry
60 ml Icing sugar
2,5 ml Cinnamon stick
250 ml Cream
250 ml Milk
1 cinnamon stick
2 egg yolks
1 whole eggs
7,5 ml cornstarch
75 ml Castor sugar
2,5 ml Vanilla essence
1. Roll Puff pastry a bit thinner. Sprinkle enough icing sugar to sit white on the pastry. Lastly sprinkle cinnamon.
2 Roll pastry up to create a sausage.
3. Cut roll into 1 cm wheels.
4. Preheat oven to 200°C . Press pastry wheels into muffin trays.use 3-4 per tray.
5. Bring milk, cream and cinnamon to the boil.
6. Mix eggs, sugar and cornstarch to make a paste. Slowly pour milk mixture through a sieve into egg mixture. Mix well
7. Pour back into pot and slowly bring to the boil.
8. Once it simmers, take off heat and pour into pastry cases.
9. Bake 15-20 minutes or until light brown and bubbling.