6-10 Pink Lady Apples, Peeled and cut into blocks or Tinned apples
1 Cinnamon stick
¾ cup Castor sugar
Pinch of Salt
10ml baking powder
1. Place peeled apples in water with cinnamon sticks. Let boil until soft. Drain and let cool.
2. Mix eggs and castor sugar until light yellow.
3. Melt butter into hot milk, pour into egg mixture
4. Add flour, baking powder and salt into mixture.
5. Mix everything until just blended and there are no lumps.
6. Empty the mixture into an ovenproof dish.
7. Add the apples to the mixture, do not mix in just place the apples in the mixture.
Bake 20-25 minutes at 180°C
For the Sauce
Boil the cream and sugar together.
When the apple tart is cooked pour the sauce over the hot tart and serve with either freshly whipped cream, custard or ice cream