850g Yogurt of your choice
1 Tim condensed milk
1 packet of tennis biscuits
100g salted butter
1. Melt the butter in the microwave or on the stove top.
2. Crush the biscuits fine and add the melted butter and mix.
3. Place the biscuit and butter mix into a dish or smaller glass containers of choice.
4. Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk in a large bowl.
5. Pour the yoghurt mixture into the biscuit dish and place in the microwave for 7minutes.
6. Leave to Cool doen and place in the fridge to set for at least 2-4 hours.
7. Serve with berries of your choice